拥有强大的 网络安全 是至关重要的, 和 performing internal network 和 external network penetration testing on your infrastructure will uncover any network 和 system-level flaws. 这包括, 但不限于, 配置错误, 无线网络漏洞, 流氓服务, 特定于产品的漏洞, 弱密码, 和协议. You'll see exactly what would happen if a bad actor were to breach your existing 网络安全.
如欲进一步了解 网络Penetration Testing 服务.
When networks 和 web 应用程序 are in the cloud, it is still essential to ensure their security. 这通常包括Penetration Testing. While testing in the cloud is very similar to a hosted network or application penetration test, some additional testing is specific to each environment. Both Microsoft Azure 和 Amazon Web Services (AWS) provide powerful tools to manage configurations 和 security. 如果配置不正确, there could be unexpected vulnerabilities in the environment.
Focused web application penetration testing will help you uncover application layer flaws 和 misconfiguration such as cross-site request forgery, 注塑缺陷, 会话管理薄弱, 跨站点脚本编制, 不安全的直接对象引用, 和更多的. Our pen testers will dig out exploitable vulnerabilities in your web apps before cybercriminals do.
这些天, web应用程序安全性 是必要的, but it's often hard to get it right when you're juggling many other aspects of development. Our application security testers are experienced software developers 和 underst和 应用程序 from both the development 和 security perspectives. About 80% of our application pen testing is manual testing with the remaining 20% performed using automated testing methods.
如欲进一步了解 Web应用Penetration Testing 服务.
A wireless assessment can tell you which Wi-Fi devices exist within your environment 和 if your environment aligns with industry best practices. 通过更深入的测试, an assessment can also examine the wireless infrastructure, 性能, 和 security of an organization's existing wireless network(s). Doing so helps you gain a full underst和ing of the environments' strengths 和 weaknesses. 一旦掌握了这些信息, intelligent decisions can be made for improvements to weak areas of 性能.
如欲进一步了解 无线网络Penetration Testing 服务.
Mobile has grown to become an essential component of any business strategy. 它不再是一种新奇事物，而是一种必需品. Bad actors know this 和 will relentlessly pursue ways to infiltrate both iOS 和 Android systems to uncover weaknesses. 冰球突破豪华版试玩的Penetration Testing将 深入研究一下 into what operating systems your organization uses 和 the apps associated with them. Then they'll simulate real-world attacks to uncover any susceptibilities associated with your organization's mobile use.
如欲进一步了解 移动应用Penetration Testing 服务.
You might install top-notch physical security controls such as locks, 传感器, 智能卡), 相机, 和捕人陷阱, but criminals will always try to stay one step ahead of you. 这就是物理笔测试的意义所在. 物理Penetration Testing人员 会看你身体设施的各个方面吗, 内外, to make certain your processes 和 physical protections would circumvent criminals trying to gain access to exploit your building or the people working within it.
如欲进一步了解 物理Penetration Testing 服务.
如欲进一步了解 Penetration Testing 活动.